Termite Control in Wake Forest
Powerful Solutions for Termites in Youngsville, Rolesville, Raleigh & Beyond
Did you know that in the United States alone, damage from termites amounts to about 1 billion dollars every single year? When termites invade your home, especially during the more humid seasons in North Carolina, they wreak havoc on any wooden structures, ranging from walls, stairs, doors, and more.
While you won’t be directly attacked by termites, your property will be. Termite damage can be costly, and leaving their damage unfixed can significantly lower your property’s value. Stop termite damage before it’s too late by calling Wake Pest. Our termite control experts will determine the level of infestation and make sure that these pests are eliminated. We offer the most advanced colony elimination baiting systems as well as traditional liquid treatments!
The Most Effective Solutions for Termites
At Wake Pest, we offer several different solutions for getting rid of destructive termites at your property. Depending on the unique needs of your situation, we will suggest the appropriate plan for targeting these small but pernicious invaders.
Two of our most popular options for eliminating termites include:
- Annual Bait Stations – If you are looking for dedicated termite control that is simultaneously flexible to your busy schedule, ask us about our superior Trelona ATBS Annual Bait Stations. Featuring highly effective ingredients along with yearly checkups, these bait stations work by harnessing the natural biology and behavior of termites. We place a ring of protection around your property by placing a series of the baits to intercept worker termites during foraging. The size and active ingredients of these stations are so appealing to termites that they are often found faster than other systems. This leads to faster discovery—and because worker termites bring food back to the colony, the ATBS system doesn’t just affect one termite. Instead, it leads to full colony elimination. Bye, bye infestation!
- Liquid Treatments – In addition to our bait stations, we offer other safe and dependable termite control products, such as traditional liquid treatments. These liquid termiticides treat the soil found at the base of your foundation, so termites are unable to access your home without encountering the treatment. These products work extremely quickly, often producing near immediate results.
At Wake Pest, we strictly follow the guidelines set forth by the North Carolina Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services and Structural Pest Control Division and are fully licensed and certified. That means that if termites are discovered, we provide a thorough inspection, walk you through a customized treatment proposal, and perform each service with high-quality workmanship and customer care, using the best products on the market—so you feel completely confident in your treatment. Whether you are interested in strictly liquid barriers or are curious about a combination of solutions, our team can help.
Contact us now at (919) 373-3320 if you are concerned you might have a termite problem on your hands.
“Great advice on how to treat our ants and cockroach problems.”Tim O.
“He was great and did a thorough job.”Sandra E.
“Charles is always on time and does a great job.”Jasmine J.
“Will certainly do business with them again.”Anthony P.
“He showed up on time, was very professional in his communication.”James G.
If you have never seen a termite on your property, this does not rule out the possibility that a colony lives underground and is secretly wreaking havoc on your home’s infrastructure without you even knowing it. For instance, even though the external surface of your residence’s structure
may seem sound, deep inside the wood all those hollow tunnels decrease your foundation’s integrity. In some cases, you might eventually notice these tunnels appearing on the surface of the wood as well.
However, it is also important to look out for other clear indicators of termites, including such signs like:
- Evidence of peeling paint, or paint that looks warped.
- Lots of wings laying around, abandoned by swarmers.
- Drywall or wallpaper that has strange soft spots.
- Tiny holes the size of pins located in the walls.
- Floorboards that keep squeaking and creaking.
- Shelter tubes built along the walls of the foundation.
- Sticky windows or jamming doors.
Take Proactive Action with Wake Pest
Reclaim your home from termites by calling Wake Pest today, before these pesky creatures take over your whole home! We have over 15 years of experience, with much of that dealing with termite issues. Our team proudly serves homeowners and businesses in Youngsville, Rolesville, Raleigh & surrounding areas.
Call us today at (919) 373-3320 or contact us online and any one of our team members would be happy to further discuss Wake Forest termite control.