Wake Forest Rodent Control
Fast and Effective Rodent Removal in Youngsville, Rolesville, Raleigh & Beyond
Mice and rats are all common invaders that thrive in places that provide easy food access and shelter. The rodents can easily enter your home or business and wreak havoc in your pantries. There are also health concerns with these critters, and if left unchecked, they could pose tremendous risks to you and everyone that enters your home.
What Problems Do Rats and Mice Cause?
The idea of having these nuisances in your home is sure to fill any person with dread. Not only are these rodents obnoxious on account of all the mess they make, but they can spread dangerous diseases which can harm you and your family.
In case you were curious about just how destructive rodents are, here is a whole range of consequences that arise from having these creatures in your home, including problems such as:
- Structural and financial damage to property
- Harmful or even fatal diseases spread by rodents and the fleas they carry
- Increased fire hazards from damaged or chewed wires
- Disrupted sleep from constant rodent pattering
- Destroyed furniture and insulation where rodents make their nests
- Constant odors of rodent urine and feces in your home, particularly in your kitchens, bathrooms, and cupboards
If you spot mice or rats on your property, call Wake Pest. Our Wake Forest rodent control experts can inspect both indoor and outdoor areas and assess the extent of the problem. From there, we will address any areas that need to be guarded, and then work with you to prevent future infestations.
Contact us now at (919) 373-3320 for reliable and effective rodent control in Wake Forest.
Our Customers Think
We’re Pretty Fly
See What They Have to Say
“Great advice on how to treat our ants and cockroach problems.”Tim O.
“He was great and did a thorough job.”Sandra E.
“Charles is always on time and does a great job.”Jasmine J.
“Will certainly do business with them again.”Anthony P.
“He showed up on time, was very professional in his communication.”James G.
How to Prevent Rodent Infestations
Once our professional team has gotten rid of all your rodents, you will be breathing a giant sigh of relief. But how do you make sure that these pesky invaders don’t return? Our experts have collected a list of some of the best techniques for keeping these mice and rats at bay for good.
You can prevent these rodents from entering your home by:
- Sealing all entryways – Tiny cracks in your foundation or openings in windows are essentially wide-open doors for rodents. By sealing off all possible points of access, you drastically reduce their chances of entering.
- Keeping all areas sanitized – Any food that you have should be properly sealed and stored away in cabinets and containers. You should also take extra care to clean any areas where food is prepared or eaten, as crumbs and other food left behind makes a great meal for these scavengers.
- Securing trash – Rodents won’t think twice about rummaging through your trash, so make sure all lids are secure.
If you have tried these tips and still are experiencing a rodent problem, don’t delay calling Wake Pest any longer. We are ready to offer a dedicated solution for thorough rodent control in Wake Forest.
Call us today at (919) 373-3320 or contact us online to ask any questions about a potential rodent problem in your home.