Spider Control in Wake Forest
Professional Spider Removal in Youngsville, Rolesville, Raleigh & Beyond
Although spiders are extremely beneficial creatures, not too many people like them in their home (unless they are inside a terrarium). If unwelcome spiders have taken up residence in your house, call Wake Pest for a professional solution. Our spider exterminators in Raleigh & Wake Forest will use our integrated pest control management techniques to safely eliminate the spiders on your property.
What Spiders Might I Encounter in My Wake Forest Home?
There are numerous types of spiders that thrive in North Carolina, with 48 confirmed unique species. While most spiders pose no threat to humans, there are some that have a bite that can cause serious health issues.
The most common spiders in houses throughout the Wake Forest area include:
- Cellar spiders – harmless spiders with wispy long legs that are yellow or tan and create lots of messy webs.
- Giant house spiders – a large spider that has up to a 4-inch leg span and can be beige, brown, or dark orange.
- Orb-weaver spiders – a spider that has spiny or hairy legs, varies in color, can be multi-colored or have stripes, and builds wheel-shaped webs.
- Wolf spiders – scary-looking spiders with hairy, dark compact bodies that hunt their prey but do not build webs.
- Black widow spiders – mostly-black spiders with a red hourglass shape on their abdomens; if disturbed, they may deal a venomous bite that’s harmful to humans.
- Brown recluse spiders – a spider that has a small brown body with long legs, distinguished by violin-shaped markings on its head and six-eyes; it’s the second most poisonous spider in North Carolina, however these types of spiders are fairly rare.
If you think you have been bitten by a black widow or brown recluse spider, you should seek immediate medical attention. Bites from these spiders can cause severe damage to surrounding tissue and may even lead to loss of a finger or limb.
“Great advice on how to treat our ants and cockroach problems.”Tim O.
“He was great and did a thorough job.”Sandra E.
“Charles is always on time and does a great job.”Jasmine J.
“Will certainly do business with them again.”Anthony P.
“He showed up on time, was very professional in his communication.”James G.
Regardless of whether the spiders that reside where you do are poisonous or not, one thing is certain – you don’t want them living inside your home. At Wake Pest, we have over 15 years of experience getting rid of and preventing spider infestations.
Here are some tips to keep spiders out of your home:
- Regularly remove spider webs
- Treat likely nesting or entry points
- Avoid storing firewood near your home
- Eliminate the clutter in and around your house
- Power wash exterior walls and windows
Although these methods can prevent spiders from living on your property, don’t be surprised if some spiders still gain access to your home. Buying products from your local store might also not be the most effective solution. To ensure you are properly eliminating these pests call a professional at Wake Pest. We make sure to not only determine the specific type of species it is but also create a treatment plan with the proper choice of product and placement.
Looking for reliable spider control services in Wake Forest? Call our experienced professionals at (919) 373-3320 for an effective and long-lasting solution!