Effective Flea Removal Services in Youngsville, Rolesville, Raleigh & Beyond
Flea infestations can be a persistent nuisance, affecting your home and threatening the well-being of your pets and loved ones. We understand the urgency of addressing flea problems promptly and effectively at Wake Pest.
Our team of skilled professionals is committed to providing top-tier flea exterminator services tailored to the unique needs of Wake Forest residents. Discover how we can help you reclaim your home from these tiny but troublesome pests and ensure a comfortable living environment for your family and pets.
Our Wake Forest flea control experts offer safe and effective treatments that provide long-lasting results. With over 15 years of experience successfully resolving flea issues, we’re the team to trust to get rid of your unwanted guests.
Signs of a Flea Infestation
Many homeowners have a flea infestation and don’t even realize it. Because fleas are really small (about 2.5mm in length) and tend to hop around below our line-of-sight, they can be easy to miss. However, you might be experiencing some signs of a flea infestation and not know that fleas are the cause of the issue.
Common signs that fleas have taken up residence in your home include:
- Your pet is scratching, licking, or biting their fur excessively
- Your pet has reddened skin or has lost hair
- Your pet has become restless or had a change in demeanor
- You have itchy bites around your ankles and knees
- You have black dots on your white socks
- You see small, reddish-brown specks (flea feces) on your pet or around your home
- You find flea eggs (small and white) in your carpet